The popularity of buttock augmentation surgery has grown tremendously over the past decade all over the world. This operation aims to increase the size of the buttocks and increase their visibility and fullness. The big round butt is a symbol of femininity and excitement, and surveys have shown that the majority of women who have undergone buttock augmentation surgery are completely satisfied with the results of the procedure and the appearance and size of the new buttocks.
Buttock augmentation is performed in several ways.
Magie Care provides you with the latest methods and techniques to change the size of the buttocks and buttocks to make them more beautiful, and our staff determines the most suitable method for you, madam, according to your desire and your health condition, and the size of the buttocks you want to achieve.
This operation is also known as buttock augmentation, buttock augmentation, buttock implants, Brazilian buttock lift.
Reasons for Buttock Augmentation and Implants
There are many reasons why you should consider buttock augmentation, these reasons can be medical or cosmetic:
- Treatment of congenital and functional malformations affecting walking.
- Management of injuries that destroy the muscles of the buttocks or change their shape.
- Get rid of sagging skin in women who have undergone weight loss surgeries or severe diet.
- Fight the signs of aging such as sagging and wrinkles, and in this case, it is necessary to perform a buttock lift with the buttock augmentation operation.
Cosmetic reasons :
- If you want a harmonious, more feminine and attractive look.
- If you are unhappy with the size and shape of your buttocks.
- If you want the clothes to become more suitable for your body.
- If you want to achieve balance and coordination between the chest and hip areas.
Types of buttock augmentation and implant surgeries
Several techniques are used to enlarge and implant the buttocks, the most important of which are: the injection of fat into the buttocks (Brazilian buttock lift), and the implantation of silicone implants in the buttocks.
silicone prostheses :
It is considered the traditional and most widely used method, and the plastic surgeon performs the following steps in it:
- Prepare fully for surgery and determine the type of surgical fillings and where to place them.
- Make the appropriate surgical incision that matches your anatomical structure and required magnification.
- Placement of fillings and artificial or fat grafts may be added for best results.
- The surgical incision is closed and cosmetic sutures are used to reduce the formation of surgical scars as much as possible.
In some cases, it is necessary to remove excess fat from the buttocks before implanting fillers in order to achieve the best possible shape for the buttocks.
Fat injection (Brazilian butt lift) :
The popularity of this method has started to increase in recent years thanks to its excellent results, and this process includes the following steps:
- Liposuction is removed from specific areas of the body such as the abdomen and thighs.
- The surgeon injects fat into the buttocks after it has been prepared and treated in a special way.
- You will achieve greater volume and a fuller, more prominent shape after injecting the fat in its exact location.
The amount of fat available may not be enough to achieve your desired size, and you may need to repeat the injection process in the future for best results.
Types and sizes of implants used for buttock augmentation
There are many types of fillers that can be used for buttock augmentation, and choosing the type of filler depends on your personal preference and your plastic surgeon’s recommendations. Most modern fillings are made of silicone and have two types:
- Rounded Silicone Implants: Give the buttocks a round and feminine look, which is the shape most women desire as it increases women’s attractiveness and grace.
- Silicone Oval Implants: These implants don’t require long incisions, are easy to implant, and have few side effects, but the butt shape here is narrow and long, which most women don’t want.
The size of the implant depends on the degree of augmentation you want and the opinion of the plastic surgeon supervising the surgery. The silicone implants available range in size from 100cc to 700cm, and most women want fillers up to a Medium to 300cc size.
Comparison of both methods
Fat Injection Implant Fillings This method usually doesn't require general anesthesia This operation is performed under general anesthesia The fat is injected through very small incisions Long incisions must be made to implant the fillings Limited zoom size Larger sizes can be achieved Fewer side effects More significant side effects Cheaper expensive You may need to repeat the injection process You only need one session good results Excellent results
This method usually doesn't require general anesthesia
This operation is performed under general anesthesia
The fat is injected through very small incisions
Long incisions must be made to implant the fillings
Limited zoom size
Larger sizes can be achieved
Fewer side effects
More significant side effects
You may need to repeat the injection process
You only need one session
Surgical incision sites
The location of the surgical incision varies depending on many factors, the most important of which are: the anatomical structure of each case, the judgment of the plastic surgeon, and the type of fillings used. Usually, the incision in the buttock augmentation process is in one of the following places:
- On the upper sides of the back.
- Across both gluteal lines (the area where the buttocks meet the thigh).
- An incision under the sacrum.
Benefits of buttock augmentation
The most important advantages and benefits you will get after buttock augmentation surgery:
- Increase your confidence and beauty.
- Stable and lasting results.
- Traitement de l’asymétrie entre les fesses.
- Achieve a more graceful and feminine look.
- Get buttocks with a texture and shape adapted to your body.
Disadvantages of buttock augmentation
Here’s what you need to know about the potential downsides of buttock augmentation:
- Buttock augmentation surgery is generally considered safe, but all surgeries carry a degree of risk and require a recovery period.
- Some of the implants and materials used for buttock augmentation are unchecked and not approved by relevant medical authorities, therefore you should discuss all the details of the operation with your doctor and know the types of implants and materials used and their safety.
- You may need 3-4 weeks after the operation to fully recover, and during this time you should follow your doctor’s recommendations and you may not be able to perform your previous activities.
- Buttock augmentation cannot be performed on very skinny women, in which case you should discuss other suitable options with your doctor.
- Every surgical incision has associated scarring, but when choosing the best location for the incision, a skilled surgeon will be able to hide the scar and it will never be visible.
- You may need additional procedures if the filler causes scarring, wrinkling, or a change in the shape and appearance of your buttocks.
Butt Augmentation Risks
Buttock augmentation surgery is generally safe, and it has a license that guarantees its safety, on top of that, it has been the subject of numerous studies over long periods of time that have proven success and safety. of the operation in its various forms. But like all surgeries, certain risks, complications, and side effects can occur, including:
- Each surgical incision can lead to associated scarring.
- Risks associated with anesthesia such as allergic reactions to anesthetics.
- Vomiting and nausea after waking up from anesthesia.
- Asymmetry in the appearance of the buttocks or its symmetry after the operation.
- Inability to move, walk or sit for weeks.
- Bleeding after the operation.
- Swelling of the buttocks due to fluid accumulation.
- Changes in the skin color of the buttocks.
- Numbness or changes in the sensation of touch in the buttocks.
- Redness and irritation of the skin;
- Pain at the incision site or due to pressure from the filling used.
- Sagging back skin.
- Immunological rejection of fillings or injected materials.
- Not reaching the required size.