WHAT IS PLASMA INJECTION FOR SKIN FRESHNESS?
Plasma injection in Turkey is a modern medical technique that is completely natural. It relies on plasma extraction from the patient’s own blood, separated from red and white blood cells to be injected into the facial skin.
Plasma is known as the PRP, an abbreviation of Platelet Rich Plasma. Platelet-rich plasma constitutes 55% of human blood. It is a transparent liquid composed of a homogeneous mixture. 90% of this mixture is water, 7% carbohydrates, and essential fatty proteins, which include albumin, fibrinogen, and globulin. It also consists of 2% ions of mineral salts, nutrients, and other hormones, while the rest are antibodies, dissolved gases, and inorganic ions.
PLASMA INJECTION FOR SKIN FRESHNESS METHODS
The process of separating plasma from the blood (which is taken from the patient) is done on a machine called “centrifuge”. It separates platelets from the white and red blood cells in the blood sample. Then they are injected into the face area through microneedles.
The patient needs several sessions determined by the doctor according to the patient’s condition.
CANDIDATES FOR PLASMA INJECTION
The plasma injection procedure is not suitable for people with deep skin wrinkles and sags. Also, the person who wishes to undergo plasma injection must have good health. Therefore, the doctor does some necessary tests to make sure the person is appropriate for this procedure. There are a group of diseases that the person who wants to undergo a plasma injection should be free from:
- Platelet deficiency diseases
- Chronic heart disease
- AIDS diseases
- Immune deficiency diseases
- Hepatitis infection
PRE- PLASMA INJECTION INSTRUCTIONS
The patient who wants to perform plasma injection should follow these recommendations before plasma injection:
- Stop taking certain medications that lead to blood thinning, such as Aspirin or Ibuprofen, before undergoing the plasma injection.
- Avoid taking certain vitamins and supplements, such as omega-3 fatty acids, before performing plasma injection.
- Make sure to do all the necessary tests and analyzes, which include blood analysis to check the blood pressure and blood sugar level, a comprehensive EKG, and analysis of hepatitis viruses.
- Have a healthy meal before the plasma injection to avoid feeling dizzy due to the withdrawal of a patient’s blood sample.
POST-INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLASMA INJECTION
Some instructions that the patient should follow:
- Immediately after the injection procedure, you should keep the treated area away from water for at least two days.
- The patient might feel some pain or have swelling in the area that has been treated, but all go away soon. However, if you feel severe pain, you should contact your doctor.
- The doctor usually recommends doing at least three sessions, with a period of a month between each one of the sessions. Also, an annual one-time injection session is recommended so the results can last for longer periods.
PLASMA INJECTION STAGES
Plasma injection is a simple procedure, which does not require a local anesthetic, but once the patient is given a sedative injection or anesthetic cream, he feels no pain. There are five stages for plasma injection:
- Initially, a group of tests and analyzes are carried out to ensure that the patient’s health is suitable for plasma injection.
- Blood sampling stage: The doctor will draw a sample of the patient’s blood, which is about 30 to 33 mm2.
- Plasma Separation Stage: In this stage, platelet-saturated plasma is separated from the blood through a device called a centrifuge to produce a transparent yellowish-colored liquid.
- Next, the doctor adds calcium to the plasma which is the primary motive for stem cells to skin growth.
- Injection stage: Plasma is injected into the face skin by using very fine needles.