WHAT IS SCARLET FACE LIFT TECHNOLOGY?
Scarlet facelift technology in Turkey aims to rejuvenate the skin cells, tighten the face and restore the freshness of the skin. It is a device called “Scarlet” powered by high-frequency radioactive waves. The device is shed on the face by very thin needles, just giving the skin a slight tingling.
The Scarlet device mechanism lies in the radioactive wave technology. It works on reaching the deepest layer of the skin without affecting the surface, which stimulates the skin cells to produce new tissue. In addition, the device also stimulates the collagen in the skin, which is the main substance for regenerating the skin cells. Thus, it removes wrinkles, blackheads, acne, and many other skin problems.
CANDIDATES FOR A SCARLET FACE LIFT TECHNOLOGY OPERATION
Scarlet facelift technology is suitable for many people that suffer from skin problems, such as:
- People who suffer from wrinkles and sags caused by aging.
- If a person has white marks on their skin.
- People who suffer from acne and pimples.
- People who have very oily skin.
- Must be over 18 years old.
- Someone with relatively large pores.
Yet, some cases are not suitable for this operation, such as:
- A pregnant woman.
- People who suffer from certain skin conditions like eczema.
- People with very sensitive skin.
- If a person has a skin infection.
PRE- SCARLET FACE LIFT TIPS
A person who has decided to apply the Scarlet facelift technology should follow some tips before the procedure some of these tips are:
- Do not apply any peeling or any kind of whitening cream at least a week before the procedure.
- For women, do not apply any cosmetics at least a week before the procedure to avoid allergies.
- Consult a doctor if you take any medications that cause dry skin
- If someone has dry skin, the dehydration must be treated first before applying Scarlett facelift technology.
- Refrain from smoking at least two weeks before the procedure, as it affects the oxygen level in your body.
- Stop taking any medications that cause blood thinning to avoid bleeding during the procedure, such as Aspirin and Ibuprofen.
- Refrain from enduring any blood thinners such as green tea, supplements, and vitamins.
POST SCARLET FACE LIFT TIPS
After the procedure, the doctor gives some tips to the patient that he/she should follow to get the best results, such as:
- Avoid being exposed to direct sunlight for at least 48 hours after the procedure. It is also recommended to use a sunscreen suitable for the skin.
- Do not touch your skin at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- Drink plenty of water to improve blood circulation.
- Apply creams described by the doctor to reduce the redness effects.
- Continue to avoid cosmetics for two days after the procedure.
- Use creams that include collagen stimulants.
- Continue to refrain from smoking for at least two weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid being exposed to high heat or humidity for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
STAGES OF SCARLET FACE LIFT PROCEDURE
The cosmetic doctor performs the Scarlet facelift procedure in simple steps;
Phase 1: Clinical examination
The doctor examines the patient’s face, then defines the problem with the patient’s facial skin, and locates the areas he is going to apply the device on.
Phase 2: Preparing the patient
The medical team sterilizes the patient’s face, then applies an anesthetic cream that prevents the patient from feeling any pain during the procedure.
Phase 3: The application of the device
The doctor applies the Scarlet device to the located areas on the skin surface. This procedure takes from 30 minutes to 40 minutes maximum.