Every woman seeks to have a beautiful and attractive face without problems, which makes her spend long hours in beauty centers and salons. Light eyebrows are one of the things that upset a woman all the time, every time she looks at her face in the mirror, she feels upset and angry, and despite this, a woman cannot make the decision to leave her. operation only after long consideration and consulting everyone around her, and she only undergoes this process after trying all the methods and recipes to intensify the eyebrows;
With Magie Care, you can get free consultations to assess your situation and guide you towards the right choice.
Eyebrow Transplant Surgery
Eyebrow intensification or eyebrow transplantation is a simple cosmetic procedure that aims to increase the density of eyebrow hair by planting new follicles. Despite the ease of this process, it requires a qualified doctor who has a lot of experience in this field, since it is a delicate area of the face, and any mistake, even if simple, will lead to deformation. in this area.
The eyebrow transplant process takes a minimum of one to two hours and a maximum of about 5 hours, depending on the number of hairs that will be transplanted, and it generally does not require general anesthesia, since most hair enhancement operations eyebrows are performed under local anesthesia.
Reasons for Eyebrow Transplantation
- If eyebrow hair never grows.
- Having a skin disease that causes eyebrow hair loss, such as alopecia and leprosy, but the cause must be treated first and then resort to hair transplantation.
- The woman is exposed to burns or injuries, which leads to the loss of eyebrow hair.
- If a woman suffers from “psychological hair removal”, some women wax their heads and eyebrows when exposed to a psychological crisis.
- Loss of eyebrow hair as a result of a genetic disease.
How To Grow Eyebrows
The eyebrow transplant takes place in several stages:
- The eyebrow transplant process is done under partial anesthesia, which means that the patient feels everything that is happening around him, but he does not feel any pain during the procedure.Work 10 minutes after taking it or l to have injected.
- Some women undergo the process of eyebrow intensification in order to treat small scars, or to increase the density of eyebrow hair, and others perform hair transplantation due to the permanent disappearance of their eyebrow hair. This form before the start of the process, so that they agree together on the eyebrow design that corresponds to the facial features.
- After choosing the eyebrow shape, the surgeon will take the hair from the back of the head by “FUG” or “FUE” technique, and the surgeon will show you the first and second technique, and he will allow you to choose your favorite technique, which best suits the shape and beauty of the eyebrow.
- The doctor takes the hair from the back of the head, in order to obtain thinner hair, and identifies the places of hair transplantation, and at the same time his work team prepares the seedlings under the microscope.
- After that, the surgeon will place the seedlings one by one in the places of transplantation that he has previously identified, where the surgeon himself does this work because the places of hair transplantation are the most important stage of the process.
- After the hair transplant is completed, the surgeon checks the shape of the eyebrows and the place of the transplant more than once, to ensure that he has transplanted the hair to the right place, so that he is sure that the he operation was successful, and he also asks the patient for his opinion on the shape and density of the eyebrows.
Advice After an Eyebrow Transplant
The effects of the operation disappear permanently after one week of completion, but you can go to your work after only three days of completion, even if your work requires physical effort, there is no risk or damage resulting from this operation, and it is considered completely safe if the surgeon is able to. He has extensive experience.
The only harm that can occur is not getting the desired result, and this happens as a result of hair transplantation in the wrong direction, which leads to hair growth in the wrong direction.
There are some side effects of the operation, such as swelling and puffiness of the eyebrows, or the appearance of simple bruising and redness of the area. These symptoms disappear quickly, and leave no trace of them and are rare , and in some cases, swelling may occur around the eyes, but this disappears in just three days.
The difference between Eyebrow Transplantation and Hair Transplantation
Eyebrows are transplanted with the same techniques as hair transplantation, but there are subtle differences between them due to the difference in hair type, length, growth direction and number of hairs in the follicle. These differences are represented in the following points:
During hair transplantation, naturally growing follicles are used and each follicle contains 1-4 hairs, which is a sufficient number to achieve high density and natural hair shape. In eyebrow transplantation, the follicles used contain a hair, as is the case in the original hairs of the eyebrows. Each hole is transplanted with a hair.
Eyebrow hair grows at an acute flat angle so that it is close to the head, while head hair grows at a 45 degree angle to the head. Care should be taken when transplanting eyebrows and adjusting the angle of eyebrow growth from the follicle so that its appearance is natural.
The average age of eyebrow hair is about 4 months before the hair falls out, so its length is always short, while the hair life is about 7 years.
Considering that one session may not be enough to thicken the eyebrows to the required degree, many patients require two or more implant sessions.
Eyebrow Transplant Side Effects
Le processus d’intensification des sourcils ne présente aucun risque réel, car il s’agit d’un processus simple et totalement sûr si le patient adhère à toutes les procédures qu’il doit effectuer avant l’opération, depuis la réalisation d’analyses et de radiographies pour vérifier son état général. santé.
Intensifier les sourcils a quelques effets secondaires tels que des poches ou un gonflement des yeux, mais tous ces signes disparaissent complètement en moins d’une semaine, et afin de vous protéger de tout symptôme grave, vous devez faire un suivi avec le médecin, écouter bien suivre ses instructions et s’efforcer de les mettre en œuvre avec précision.
Le processus d’intensification des sourcils et d’autres opérations cosmétiques ne présentent pas un grand danger pour la santé du patient, sauf dans le cas où le patient n’obtient pas le résultat qu’il souhaite, et c’est la pire chose dans les opérations cosmétiques.